Friday, March 5, 2010

Update- Day 3 Elizabeth

It's been almost 3 days since Elizabeth had her bad fall in the tub. I wanted to update everyone and let you all know how Elizabeth is doing. I don't know how but she has been great through all of this. I was really expecting her to be in a lot of pain and possibly loose her appetite. She has definitely not lost her appetite and I feel like I am constantly cutting up food in bite size pieces for her all day long. We are trying not to let her bite down with her 3 hurt teeth. Elizabeth is still really swollen on her upper lip extending to her nose. Her bottom lip is already healing pretty good. Unfortunately, her teeth are still out of place...

I want to thank all of our friends and family who have expressed their concern for Elizabeth.

I have been taking pictures to show her progress through all of this. For those who would like to view her road to recovery please check back often as I will be leaving updates, as well photos of Elizabeth.

March 3rd - Night after
Trying to smile but still swollen.


Holding her lamb watching TV.


Closer up of face. You can really see how swollen her upper lip is.


March 4th-
The next morning. Still smiling.


My happy girl...


Close-up of teeth.


March 5th-
Her upper lip is till pretty swollen.

No comments: